Made of stainless steel, this circa-1975 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch showcases a 36mm case and a yellow gold fluted bezel. Sold exclusively at Barneys New York, the rare timepiece features a brown mother-of-pearl dial with white diamond indices and goldtone baton hands.
- Circa 1975.
- Magnified date function at 3 o’clock.
- Swiss-made Caliber 1570 self-winding movement.
- Acrylic crystal.
- 36mm case. Brown mother-of-pearl dial with applied white diamond markers and goldtone baton hands.
- Logo-embossed crown. 14k yellow gold fluted bezel.
- 15mm to 19mm tapered brown leather strap secures with buckle closure.
- White diamonds. Mother-of-pearl. 14k yellow gold. Stainless steel.
- Made in Switzerland.