This circa-1973 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch is crafted with a 36mm stainless steel case and polished yellow gold fluted bezel. Based in Los Angeles, La Californienne revamps this classic design with a hand-painted peach dial and pink and white striped leather strap.
- Hand-painted leather strap and dial.
- Circa 1973.
- Magnified date function at 3 o’clock.
- Automatic movement.
- Acrylic crystal.
- 36mm case. Peachy Gilt (peach) dial with applied yellow gold indices and baton hands. Peachy (pink/white) striped leather strap.
- Logo-embossed crown. Fluted bezel.
- 15mm to 18mm tapered leather strap secures with buckle closure.
- Polished 14k yellow gold. Stainless steel.
- Made in Switzerland. Strap: made in U.S.